Wonderful tonight/方大同


It’s late in the evening
    接近傍晚時分

 she’s wondering what clothes to wear.
    她想著該穿什麼才好

She puts on her make-up
    她化了妝

and brushes her long blonde hair.
    梳了梳她金色的長髮

 And then she asks me,
    然後她問我

“Do I look all right?”
    “我看起來還好嗎?”

And I say, “Yes, you look wonderful tonight.”
    我說”當然,你今晚看起來好美.”

 We go to a party
我們前往一個派對

and everyone turns to see
    每個人都回過頭看       

 This beautiful lady that’s walking around with me.
    這個走在我身旁美麗的女子

 And then she asks me,
    然後她問我

  “Do you feel all right?”
     “你還好嗎?”

 And I say, “Yes, I feel wonderful tonight.”
    我說 “當然,我覺得今晚真是美好.”

 I feel wonderful because I see,
    我感覺美好是因為我看見了

 the love light in your eyes.
    你眼中愛的光芒

 And the wonder of it all
    而其中最美好的是

Is that you just don’t realize how much I love you.
    你並不明白我有這麼樣的愛你

 
It’s time to go home now
    該是回家的時候了

and I’ve got an aching head,
    我卻開始頭痛了起來

 so I give her the car keys
    所以我將車鑰匙交給了她

 and she helps me to bed.
    讓她陪我入眠

 And then I tell her,
    接著我告訴她

as I turn out the light,
    在我關上燈的時候

 I say, “My darling, you were wonderful tonight.
    我說 “親愛的,你今晚好美.”

 Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight.”
 “哦,我親愛的,你今晚真的好美.”

 

發表迴響

探索更多來自 SKY RAY 的內容

立即訂閱即可持續閱讀,還能取得所有封存文章。

Continue reading